Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled contract still gettong billed

Hi,

Can someone please advise as I can't contact virgin media and when I do nothing changes.

I cancelled my account in February, rang to confirm changes and lo and behold had to correct the details as they had cancelled one service and not everything.

Service was due to end 20th March and my equipment was collected. 

I expected a final bill, however subsequently I have received bills for full amount and when I checked my account my contract didn't end but was re-started on 20th. When I could eventually get through (after being disconnected etc) and on on hold for over an hour was told that contract and bill cancelled, however today received another late bill notice but I can't speak to anyone and all links on website won't work - what can I do?!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled contract still gettong billed

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos