Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled but still being billed?

Hi everyone. I called Virgin at the end of February to cancel our broadband contract as the price was going up and it was getting too expensive. We've disconnected all the stuff (waiting to receive a bag to send it back in) and started a contract with a new provider.

The other day I got an email saying we'll be charged in April - it made no mention of the fact we've cancelled at all. We really cannot afford to pay for a service we're not using even for a month, especially as we've already signed up with a different provider who we're happy with.

I can't get through to the call centre - I entered all the automated stuff and it said "All of our call centres are closed". I'm really not sure what to do? I've tried tweeting VM several times but my tweets have gone ignored despite the fact that they're replying to other people. I'm at a loss really as we can't afford an extra £60 this coming month! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled but still being billed?

Hi, you're not the only one, I'm in the the same situation. Try to call again today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Both my husband and I have tried multiple times today and we're getting the "all of our call centres are closed" message so I'm really at a loss. They're responding to the majority of people on Twitter so I'm starting to feel like they're only ignoring me because I've said I can't give them money. 🙄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same here! I'm still being billed, but I have closed the contract, returned the equipment and payed 123.45£ for ealry closing.
What a ridiculous service...

0 Kudos