Menu
ivory20x
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled account and wrong Overdue Bills

Hi....

I cancelled my VM with giving more then 1 month notice (2 weeks later I called VM again to make sure my disconnection day will be 8.7.2020). Since that time I still didn't get any uploaded documents about the ending of my contract to my VM account and VM keeps charging me for service which finished a long time ago!!!

During my last day in the UK (8.7.20) I made a phone call to one of your advisers to pay my final bill which I did and I used a different bank account for purchasing it due to closing my original bank account. Your adviser told me all is correctly paid and he remembered me a couple times to not forgetting delete my VM direct debit after our phone call which I did straight away.

Now VM keeps sending me emails about overdue bills and it's now £115.50 worth....it must be a Joke and it's absolutely ridiculous!!!

Can Virgin Media explain me how I can owe for something what I'm not using anymore long time ago and my 12 months contract finished already in May 2020 and first my bill was £96 and it's covered first 2 months so I paid 1 month in Advance all the time and I did correctly every step for cancelling my VM account with giving You plenty of notice time and last day your adviser confirmed to me on the phone everything is paid and cleared and advised me to delete direct debit???

It's just unbelievable and unfair to customers like me who have been trustworthy and never late with any bills and did everything correctly to avoid situations like this!!! 😞

The most frustration in my case is that I'm trying to resolve it with VM couple weeks now on WebChat where nobody answers ever and even to my complaint letter nobody answered yet after 9 days. Due to high costs of phone calls from abroad I'm not able to call VM anymore but I'm hoping after reading this finally somebody will have a look and willing to fix this overdue bill mess caused of one of your advisers!!!

Thank You for understanding my frustration

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled account and wrong Overdue Bills

Hi ivory20x,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your final bill balance.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
ivory20x
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled account and wrong Overdue Bills

I'm very pleased.....My issue was resolved the best possible way.... Virgin Media Community support is far much better for resolving problems then Virgin Phone supports. Many Thanks Paul Best Regards Mr Ivan Szollos