Menu
AlanS41
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled Virgin Media Account

We cancelled our virgin services Tuesday last week 7 days ago, we haven't received our final and

the package to return the v6, remote and router. Also I cannot find anywhere the exact date of when our virgin account is cancelled. We just want to know when we'll no longer be customers.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AlanS41
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Virgin Media Account

Can someone help me, just want to find out if our services cancellation was put through and we they go off, and too get a cancellation confirmation email.

Still haven't received the return package that's 8 days now

can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
AlanS41
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'll ask again can one of the forum team help me? I need to know the date when our services will be cancelled and where I can check

and it nearly 9 days and still no package to return v6, remote and router.

being a communications company your communication is shocking

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you called last Tuesday (3rd Feb) then that's the date your 30 days notice will commence. Your account should close at midnight 5th March. You will then be sent the packaging to return your equipment.

As to your final bill.  

When you cancel by  giving the 30 days notice period your are billed up until the date of disconnection. In this time if another bill has been produced before your disconnection date it will show that your are going to be charged for the month going forward. 

Once your disconnection goes through any advance charges on your account will be refunded back to you and you will receive a final revised bill with the correct amount owed.

If you are left with any credits on your account after the disconnection of your services you will be sent a cheque refund 45 days after disconnection

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
AlanS41
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thanks appreciate your response and help thank

0 Kudos