Menu
deeann
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled Package

I cancelled the Bundles+Movies package just 2 days after taking out the contract.  And taken out because of being under pressure from the sales person who spent ages congratulating me on being with VM for 25 years and at the very end telling me what I would be charged.  I have constant calls from VM and do not answer because so many are just trying to get me to pay more.

I sent a letter marked "cancelled" on the 7th January to S02 11FP. I have kept the receipt of posting. There was no acknowledgment by VM of my letter.  Now I see I am being charged for this contract and I have been unable to get through by phone. There is no customer service and no help.

I put a complaint in by letter and received a VM reference number but that was weeks ago and have heard nothing.  I am elderly, live alone and just cannot afford yet another increase in my service.  Any advice would be welcomed!

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Package

Hi deeann, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the package. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further to see what has happened. Chris

0 Kudos