Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled Contract Issues

I cancelled my services under the 14 day agreement for new customers but I’m having trouble getting my phone line cancelled too. I rang last week regarding this as I’m not porting my number over to my new provider, the CS assistant said he’d done this but as of yet I’ve received no confirmation this has happened and it still showing up on My Account. I can’t get through to an advisor so would appreciate some help please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Contract Issues

Hi there @Solar63

So sorry to understand that you have decided to leave us so soon and that there has been a delay with cancelling your landline. 

When a disconnection is booked, we would not usually sent any confirmation of this so I am sorry if you were advised this would be the case. 

I have located your account and would be more than happy to update you on the status of your account over a Private Message as we would need to pass security. 

I'll pop you a message now, just look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the Community pages and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos