Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled Account, Virgin Still Billing Me

Hello,

I cancelled my account in May with sufficient notice and Virgin helped, no problem. Final date of service June 30th. I called back to extend my service for one final month for July instead of ending in June. July was my final month of service. On August 1st my internet and cable stopped working, as planned. I called Virgin to see if I could extend for one more month during August but they said no, not without signing into a new year plan. Fine, I said, leave it cancelled. 

Today I received a bill for £84 for service for September even though I don’t have service. I also think I was charged twice for August service extension. What gives? Virgin kicked me off the service and now they’re charging me the rolling contract they told me was impossible? The service isn’t even connected. How can this happen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled Account, Virgin Still Billing Me

Hi there HImself89,  

Sorry to hear about your account and billing issue. Did you contact us to cancel the disconnection before the account was actually disconnected and does the £84 relates to 2 months normal billing? I ask because if you was reconnected, the first bill would include the first two months. Did you contact us to cancel the disconnection before the account was actually disconnected?  

Thanks,  

Lisa

0 Kudos