cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

lindseym47
Tuning in

Sent letter for cancellation last week but not sure if you have received this I sent it signed mail. Do I need send another letter   

Thank you 

10 REPLIES 10

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Does your mail tracking number show it was delivered?

VM is inconsistent as to whether or not it confirms cancellation is underway.

If your tracking number shows delivery then you can consider VM has been instructed to cancel your services.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @lindseym47,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you sent the letter to go about cancelling. If you have sent a letter this one will suffice, our team can backdate this to when the letter is dated, the team will continue soon with regards to this.

Joe

No tracking not updated just says royal mail. have it, letter was posted last Thursday 

Hi Lindseym47, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

If the Royal Mail tracking doesn't show as delivered then this would mean it wouldn't have been delivered to us yet and therefore the team would be unable to act on the instructions. 

Once delivered to us, as mentioned by Joe, the team will backdate the cancellation to the date of the letter. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

lindseym47
Tuning in

Thank you letter received today 🙂 

Hi lindseym47, 

Thanks for confirming the letter has now been received. 

The teams will process this for you but if you have any further issues, pop back to us here in the Community. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

lindseym47
Tuning in

Hello they appear to have cut my parents landline off we only asked for broadband and tv to be cut off, how can we fix this  

Hi @lindseym47 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the phone line being disconnected. Can we ask, was there phone running through the Virgin Media broadband Hub?

Please let us know, asap. 

Sabrina

Line has been reconnected:) was done in error