cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

lizrich
Joining in

Well after 305 minutes on the phone to you,I ended up cancelling altogether ,which was not what I wanted ,but after having one contract not activated ,and then setting up another one to fine it was still wrong ,less speed and no Netflix and promised for it all to be sorted ,and even that was a lie ,I couldn’t believe it ,the log I’d L7921901 and another complaint I’d P7916576 I have now had to find another provider, the earliest appointment to change provider is 6feb, so I will have to go with out tv because of this mess .and all that started me off was I had a hart attack beginning of December ,and all I wanted to do was change my package ,and have Netflix to watch while I was sat home I’ll .what should have taken less than ten minutes to sort took 11 days 7 phone calls and now I not believe a word that you say . Happy Christmas 

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lizrich, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that your experience of our contact centres have led to you giving your 30 days' notice.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

lizrich
Joining in

The resolution team don’t do anything I’ve mailed them and all they do is tell you. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes on the account as we have very limited access offline. That’s there answer for everything.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can see one of our team member has sent you a private message to help with this - with that, they would confirm details with you and take it from here. For this to be resolved, I would advise to follow the private message up. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.