cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Malcolm5210
Joining in

On the 5th of October I tried to use your chat service in an attempt ro reduce my package as the price had increased considerably since the end of my contract.

I have tried daily since to make contact with you, your phones are never answered, I finally cancelled my direct debit over a week ago and still no contact.

Today I have no broadband, or internet, the Virgin app on my phone says there is a problem in my area and to call 789, when i do this my phone says this number does not exist.

I have had enough and now want to cancel my service, but how do I contact anyone?

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Flyfto,

Thanks for the prompt response. May I ask why it is that you're looking to cancel and leave? We do get busy from time-to-time which results in call queues unfortunately, but if you're on a call now the team will answer and assist you as soon as they become available.

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

i just want to cancel no reason in particular, thats the point they are not answering at all. the last two days.

im on hold now and thats another 50mins so far

Hi @Flyfto,

I do apologise, but I assure you that a member of the team will respond as soon as they become available. We're unable to process package changes, including cancellations, from here.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

just cut off after 54mins again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a joke

Hi @Flyfto,

I'm incredibly sorry to hear that the line disconnected, but I assure you that we wouldn't terminate the call intentionally.

The team are available again between 8am-9pm tomorrow. If you reach out on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) I assure you that they'll be able to help. Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team