Menu
alan802
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation

I cannot get through on the phone and have tried the text service without success. I believe my TV and broadband package changes from £77 a month to £130 in March 2021. I cannot afford this as I was made redundant almost a year ago and have not worked since.

Please provide me with a contact number in the UK where I can either cancel or downgrade.

many thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Mbenbow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry but I've tried all dave has suggested and have got no where. I've even written twice and formally complained and still get no response. It's rubbish 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @alan802 

Thank you for taking the time to post. Whilst we are not able to cancel accounts from here.  I have taken a look over things and I can see that the complaint is present on our system, we will aim to respond to this in due cause, as per our complaints code of practice (here) it can take up to 28 days for us to resolve a complaint. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
alan802
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still no contact from Virgin except for a bill for £134 for March. Customer service in is appalling

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello alan802

Sorry to hear you're still awaiting an update on your complaint. As advised by Zak in his previous response, our complaints code of practice can be found here virg.in/compscop  outlining how you can raise your concerns with us for further investigation. Once received it will be fully investigated and we'll endeavor to get back in touch within the 28 day time frame agreed with our regulators.

Rob

0 Kudos