Menu
discoseb
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation

In light of the recent price increase I simply want to cancel my contract as is my right (even your email states it) I’ve have tried the 0345 number it’s doesn’t work, I’ve tried the 0843 number it doesn’t work. I’ve been on 5 live chats and keep getting passed around like a yo-yo. 

i am now awaiting a reply on your message service. It’s a really simple situation that really should be this hard, I shouldnt have to resort in cancelling my direct debit but I’m all out of options as to how to speak to someone. 

seriously infuriating....

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation

Hi discoseb,

I'm unsure of an 0843 number, perhaps it was 0845?

You can call freephone 0800 052 0422, or 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call between 8am and 10am, or late afternoon around tea time to avoid call queues

You need the Retentions team (thinking of leaving us) you can also negotiate a new contract as well as cancel with that team.

You can also  write to VM to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos