Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation

I ordered a new contract at the beginning of this week and then the order got parked and still is parked. I want to now cancel this order but ive tried to call and due to the circumstances i can never get through to someone. I still have my current pone number with o2 and tried to transfer it over to virgin so now i cant deactivate my number. I'm very stuck on what to do because i want to cancel it within the cooling off period so i dont get charged someone help please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation

Hi there, 

I apologise that you've had some issues with your mobile order. 

Can I ask if you have already transferred your number to Virgin? 

The process to transfer a number from one network to the next usually involves you requesting a PAC code from your existing mobile phone provider then issuing it to your new provider. 

If you have requested a PAC code but haven't provided it to us, it would expire 30 days from the date of issue but your existing account with O2 should stay open. 

With regards to cancelling your order, I'd suggest texting your query over to the team on 07533051809. 

I hope this helps 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation

Hi,

thanks for replying! 

yes i did provide the pac number and ive tried multiple times to text that number and no response 😞

0 Kudos