cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Tonyd1962
Joining in

Hi 

I have sent a recorded letter to cancel my subscription with no response from VM except for emails telling me my sub is going up in price after getting an 18 month deal total waiste of time phoning as you get nowhere quick 

Letter was sent 2/7/22 with a cancellation order to start from 4/7/22 as my current deal finishes on 3/8/22

Any help would be great full 

Thanks Tonyd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tonyd1962, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you wish to cancel your service and we apologise for any delays.

Have you received confirmation that the letter has been delivered? 

Thanks 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Prob best method there  wait for latter to be delivered (if you have tracking)

I cancelled over phone, advisor was great, no messing. processed and email received confirming, called at 8am (option 1,4,4)

My mum however, ooft! Called and waited, then transferred again, waited and finally sent to offshore team, nightmare, eventually got it through to them she wanted to leave (within 14 days) in pure badness I believe, her BB was disconnected immediately (router went red) so I've stuck it in a box awaiting return pack.

A service should be able to be joined/cancelled using the same method not this hop scotch VM has us jump through .

It is something several Gov's are looking into

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tonyd1962, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you wish to cancel your service and we apologise for any delays.

Have you received confirmation that the letter has been delivered? 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi 

Havnt received confirmation that the letter has been received only a couple of emails informing me my current contract is ending and the other is the price hike 😩

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

I would be happy to take a look from our side and let you know if the letter has been logged on the system. 

To do this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to confirm a few details. This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat