Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation request

Everything about virgin has got me annoyed over the past months. 

Is it me or cant u contact virgin via email?

Its all very well being over the phone but u cant always get through also i have trouble hearing who ever is on the end of the line not just virgin but in general also my voice can go after a couple of minutes so I'm unable to talk. I'm not disabled and dont have a phone for deaf people etc. 

So back to my point why cant we in this day and age contact via email?

Because of this inc lack of customer care is  why im leaving and guess what i need to call to do so! 

Absolutely appalling company.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation request

'So back to my point why cant we in this day and age contact via email?'

because that method does not work with companies the size of virgin in what they do.

email with multiple questions that has to be sent to multiple departments. one department replies and or forwarded to next department. customer meanwhile emails again asking for a reply. that is then forwarded to another department. printouts of emails all over the place etc etc. customer gets a reply. they then query something else. no one can keep track of thousand of emails everyday going backwards and forwards.

for the record, i worked with a couple of companies that introduced email access for customers. it was a logistical nightmare and was stopped in both cases.

companies are not legally required to have an email address and to be honest for good reason, certainly in the case of virgin.
0 Kudos