Menu
K_athy5
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation of Broadband

Hi everybody.

I'm sure we're not the only ones having major issues with VM when it comes to broadband and customer services.

On a daily occasion we have our broadband cut out multiple times a day, our 12 month contract for landline and broadband (£32) comes to an end on February 28th. We phoned VM to cancel, the man on the other end of the phone was very rude towards us and after being placed on hold many times he said that he'd cancelled our contract and it would disconnect on the 4th March. Within 24 hours we had a email from VM stating our contract had changed. The man had cancelled the landline but not the broadband and we were now being charged £53.80 for broadband on a new contract starting 28th February. We phoned VM again, we told the woman on the other end of the phone that we wanted everything to be cancelled. She said she would cancel the contract for the 9th March however we would be charged £54 and we need to contact our new provider, for our new provider to then contact VM to discuss all of this. We contacted the new provider and they said that they never have to contact VM. 

Does anyone know when we should get confirmation about the contract ending? I really don't want to phone them again as we just seem to be going round in circles. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation of Broadband

Good Afternoon K_athy5,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum

Sorry to see there has been some confusion over the the processing of the disconnection

I can see that you've been able to speak to our team on 13/02 to seek some clarity, have you been now provided with a suitable explanation, or do you still require our assistance off the back of the conversation you've had with us since your post?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos