Menu
ArvindP
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation of Broadband Service contract

I want to cancel my broadband service.  I have been calling the service desk since Sunday 31 Jan. Advisor picks up the call and then transfers the call to the cancellation team. I have waited for up to 1.5hr on call but no one in the team picks up the call. I want the contract to be canceled and the 30day  notice should start from 31JanIMG_90AF6369C96A-1.jpegIMG_436AB7B388EC-1.jpegIMG_9194E74A1214-1.jpeg

0 Kudos
Shafreya
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation of Broadband Service contract

Well as you’ve not handed your notice in via an appropriate channel it won’t happen.

You either have to ring up, or write them a letter, the address of which is in your terms and conditions as I don’t have it to hand. 

Personally I would send them a letter via recorded delivery.

0 Kudos
ArvindP
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am going to ComReg for this Now. I want to upgrade etc all customer agents are available on chat, phone, Facebook even a call back service is available but as soon as we mention we want to leave cancellation, the call gets transferred to some ServiceDesk in Mars. 1.5hr call waiting which world are we living in. Appalling service
0 Kudos
cje85
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Comreg are the Irish regulator. Are you an Irish customer? You're either calling the wrong number (it's for Virgin Media UK) or complaining to the wrong regulator.

0 Kudos
ArvindP
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I meant Ofcom

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post ArvindP and welcome to our community.

We're not able to put through cancellations or package changes on the forum but you can do this with the team by following 1, 4 then 4 when calling 150/0345 454 1111 or you can give your 30 days notice to us through written request to the address on the terms and conditions

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos