cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation nightmare and terrible customer service

beBoss
Joining in

I am writing to follow up on my recent attempt to cancel my broadband service with your company. Regrettably, I must express my disappointment with the service I received, particularly with the billing discrepancies and poor customer service experience.

During my initial phone call, I was told that my final bill would be £123 and that I would not be required to pay any additional fees. However, I recently received an email indicating that my final bill would be £159.43, which is a significant difference. This inconsistency has caused confusion and frustration, particularly as I had already confirmed the final price multiple times during the phone call.

In addition, when I attempted to address this issue with your customer service team, I encountered significant difficulties. After waiting to speak to a live agent, I was transferred to the collection service and asked to provide my security information again. Following this, I spoke with an agent who was unhelpful and unsympathetic. Despite my repeated requests for clarification, the agent refused to provide me with a satisfactory explanation and simply insisted that I pay the increased amount.

As a result of this experience, I feel that I have been treated unfairly and subjected to poor customer service. If this issue is not resolved, I may be forced to take further action to seek a resolution.

I urge you to investigate this matter and ensure that the billing discrepancy is rectified, as I was not informed that I would be charged more than the agreed amount. Furthermore, I expect a prompt and satisfactory response to my concerns. If necessary, I am prepared to seek legal counsel to resolve this matter.

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @beBoss 👋 Thank you for your post 😀

We're really sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

In order to discuss this with you further, we will send you a private message. Look out for the purple envelope in the top right-hand corner.

Regards,

Daniel