Menu
joshlad
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation info please

I wish to cancel with VM and have managed to get through twice as suggested contacting retention team. I have spoken to 2 different agents then get transferred and line goes dead this has happened twice and I've had enough. So the alternatives are pretty limited...Ok this is in the T&C so I could write a letter like we are back in the 70s but how will I know when the notice starts from? is it when its opened/or sent date if sent recorded? Do VM confirm its been cancelled? if so how?

Alternatively I could try the text service but again is it from the day of sending and has anyone tried this method with success? i.e a confirmation response and agreed date.

Thanks in advance

JB

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation info please

Cancellation Options:
1. dialling 0345 454 1111 optiones 1-1-4-4 best time to call currently is 8am.

2. or in writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

You could try using the text service but terms and conditions state the above.

Text messaging service
07533 051809 (Home Services)

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
joshlad
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding although you have confirmed what I already know. The question was more about confirmation of the date of cancellation when using the mail or text service.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately Virgin seems to be struggling to contact people regarding complaints and letter of cancellation but when you send it recorded delivery its good to assume that once the letter is signed for you can then start the 30 day countdown.

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
joshlad
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So the world's largest international TV and broadband company which connects over 22 million customers subscribing to more than 46 million TVbroadband internet and telephony services recommends the best way of cancelling is going to post office and sending a letter via recorded delivery! Funnily enough they manage deal with upgrades in a flash!!!!!

Thanks again for the info

Jb 

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yep, I know 😎

0 Kudos