Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation fee

Due to very unfortunate events, I've been homeless since August 2019, and as a result I haven't even so much as plugged in my wifi router, and I don't have a job, in really struggling to pay the bills, I've called and been called several times to tell them I'm homeless, I've racked up a £70+ bill, and I need to cancel it, if I pay the £150 Cancellation fee, would I also have to pay my outstanding bill? I'm only 19 and I'm really struggling I've had no help what so ever, I'm still homeless and it's now Jan 2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation fee

yes. you will need to pay your outstanding bill as well as the cancellation fee

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Lizard_lady, I have flagged your post to the forum team however be aware that: (a) it can take them a few hours / days to respond; (b) @apcyberax advice is correct but given the circumstance described it would be good for the forum team to be involved.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Liazard_lady,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of your change in circumstances. I'd be happy to look into this further to see if there's anyway we'd be able to support you

As this is a personal matter it'd be much more beneficial if we take this to PM - please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn