Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation Home Interent

Hi I requested cancellation of my Home internet plan 1 month ahead of my next bill period. I called customer care on September 4th, to cancell my Home internet plan from October 6th, 2020. The customer care representatives offred me varuious promotions, but I made the request of cancellation. My service was not under any contract. I returned my equipment on October 29th by Canada post, the tracking shows it has been delivered. 

To my surprise I received a bill much higher than before and it shows my internet connection. I called customer care, and they said there has been no internet cancellation request. I immediatelt asked to cancel the connection. the lady was too rude to talk when I asked for sending me the chat details. Then she mentioned about adjustment of this extra amount which is around 67.80 to be reflected on my next bill. Then I checked my online account. It is not showing any adjustment, although there is no internet connection. What should I do to get a confirmation for my adjustments and cancellation. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation Home Interent

Hi Myquestion,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding the billing, I'll need a few more details from you so I can take a closer look. I've popped you over a private message for this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos