Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation Fee

My line rental has just expired and my monthly bills (which has always been £28.70) has shot up to £47.70.

I am not not happy as when i took out the contract i was told my monthly bills would be £28.70, nothing more.

Now when i have called virgin media the adviser said she cannot make my bills cheaper and i cannot cancel unless i pay a cancellation fee!!

my issue here is i was sold a cpntract that said my bills would be £28.70 per month for 12 months!  for 8 months its been £28.70 and now i have been told i HAVE to pay £47.70 until my contract finishes or i pay £80 to cancel the contract!  i cant downgrade or anything!!

I AM FURIOUS!  i have asked to speak to a manager but the adviser said she doesnt know who her manager is and if he is even in.  then said she can request but dont be hopeful to receive a call from him.  WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS!!!

SHE HAS MADE ME SO ANGRY!!!  😡

I dont think its fair that i have to pay a cancellation fee when my promised monthly billing price of £28.70 has changed!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation Fee

I would be fairly sure that your contract and bills will advise when your Line Rental Saver ends and the new price after this occurs.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation Fee

this would of been in the contract it would of been £47.70/month discounted by xx for yy months.

|That will also be on every bill you get telling you when it ends.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos