Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation Direct Email

Can someone please provide a direct email address for cancellations / disconnections.

I have received my disconnection email today after giving notice which is fine. However it states disconnection will take place on the date confirmed but no date was confirmed and I cannot reply to the mailbox that the notice was sent from.

Virgin do not have my current phone number and I can find nowhere on my account to input my number. I do not wish to be held in a queue for an hour and paying as I do not have virgin phone line.

I cannot be without internet for work so I need to plan the disconnection to tie in with my new providers installation.

Can a forum moderator from VM please advise thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation Direct Email

There is no e-mail address. You either phone 0345 454 1111 to discuss or you can text as described in this link and wait for a reply:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

If you still access to My Virginmedia you will be able to see the effective date of the disconnection there as well.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for that. Not good as the waiting times are bad and costly when having to phone from a mobile.

Also I do not see anything related to a disconnection date within My account on my virgin media.

I'm sure somewhere someone at VM can provide a direct email address.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They is no direct e-mail address. VM may send out e-mails, but they do not have never provided for replies.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos