Menu
scotneyag
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation - Cut Off during transfer to Canellations Department

Account Number 702446703 : Area Ref 07

• On 11 Feb 2021 at 11:04 I called 0345 451 1111 from the mobile associated with the above account 
  • At 11:20 I got through to James - I confirmed to him I was cancelling my (monthly rolling) account, giving 30 days notice.
  • I was transferred to the cancellations department.
  • After being on hold for another 15 minutes I was mysteriously cut off.

This post acts a digital record of the cancellation, and confirms again the 30 day notice I am giving today.

To progress please can Customer Services Email or phone me using my account detail.

Many Thanks

Andrew Scotney

(please dont tell me to call again)

0 Kudos
scotneyag
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation - Cut Off during transfer to Canellations Department

I had a spare hour, so...

• On 11 Feb 2021 at 13:13 I called again from the mobile associated with the above account.
  • At 13:32 I got through to Sam and explained the above.
  • I also explained that the written rules for the cancellation process was to call 0345 451 1111, be authenticated and then tell them I was cancelling.
    • As far as I am concerned I have now done this twice.
  • However I accepted that I could be transferred again(to the cancellation department), ensuring however that Sam knew I had cancelled.
    • This was with Sam’s assurances that if the line dropped again I would be called back.
  • I got through immediately - (Sam must have pressed a magic button)
  • I started speaking to Clare, who was authenticating me again, when the line was cut off again.
  • No call back as of yet…..

Andrew Scotney

0 Kudos
scotneyag
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I has a spare hour ... and ...

• On 11 Feb 2021 at 13:13 I called again from the mobile associated with the above account.
  • At 13:32 I got through to Sam and explained the above.
  • I also explained that the written rules for the cancellation process was to call 0345 451 1111, be authenticated and then tell them I was cancelling.
    • As far as I am concerned I have now done this twice.
  • However I accepted that I could be transferred again(to the cancellation department), ensuring however that Sam knew I had cancelled.
    • This was with Sam’s assurances that if the line dropped again I would be called back.
  • I got through immediately - (Sam must have pressed a magic button)
  • I started speaking to Clare, who was authenticating me again, when the line was cut off again.
  • No call back as of yet…..
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @scotneyag

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry that you've had issues trying to speak to the team.

I can see that you have been able to speak to the team and get your connection raised, I'm sorry that it took so much effort for you to get this raised.

We wish you the best of luck with your next provider.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos