Menu
HAR5H
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation Confirmation

I  rang Virgin Media a number of times to cancel my package. I was told this would be done but have received no confirmation. I then received an email that stated my package has changed and I’ll be charged double what I’m paying now..I logged into my account and it still has my broadband and tv as active but no phone line...Can someone please get back to me regarding this??

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation Confirmation

Hi HAR5H,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are leaving and that your package price has increased.

If you are leaving and taking your number with you when the other company takes the number this can cause any discounts associated with it to be removed, once the export has completed the rest of the services would be disconnected once the 30 period has ended.

I have had a look at things our end and it looks like you may have spoken to us since your last post, if this isn't the case and you still need help please let us know ASAP.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
HAR5H
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

I have just received a bill for February for £112.02 - this I believe is not correct, can this be looked into please? 

This is broken down as follows:

Payment of £38.24 from last month which I do not dispute

Payment of £15.18 - please confirm what this payment is and why I have been charged this amount?

Payment of £57.60 - please confirm what this payment is and why I have been charged this amount

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi HAR5H,

Thanks for coming back, in order to look into this and give you further details I will need to clear security, I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
HAR5H
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back.

I just managed to get through to someone by telephone and all is now sorted. - Thanks!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi HAR5H,

Thanks for the update, glad to, hear you have managed to get the information you required in regards to your billing, if you have any further issues please let us know.

Regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos