Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation Confirmation

Good morning 

Sorry to start a separate thread as I see this question has been asked a few times but from what I can see there has been no general answer.

I called to cancel my Virgin Broadband subscription on 2nd May as my partner and I are moving out of this current property soon. I gave over the 30 days notice, as is required and was told I would receive a confirmation email but that has never materialised. 

I have instead received an email this morning saying that my next bill is due to come out on the 12th June and that it will be £50 (suggesting that it will be the start of a new 12 month contract since before we had a promotional discount). Obviously this is less than ideal as we can't start a new contract when we won't be in the property any more. 

I've tried to call but it just says 'the call centre has hung up' every time I go through the options and I've also used the text service to no avail. 

Would greatly appreciate any assistance with this as it is incredibly frustrating to be kept in the dark and seems incredibly sneaky of a big company to treat their customers this way.

Many thanks

Adam

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation Confirmation

Hi Adam, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear there's some confusion around your notice to cancel.

Cancellations & house-moves aren't something we're able to help with via the community - however if you're still looking for confirmation that your notice-request was logged I'll be happy to try & clear things up. Just send me a PM confirming your account number please & I'll get back to you asap.

Tom 

0 Kudos