Menu
LL3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancellatino complaint

So I went into a Virgin store and phoned twice about cancelling my contract which is 9 months over the original 18 month contract. 

I received the following email as confirmation and was explained that there is a 30 day disconnection waiting period:

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you no longer wish to receive your Virgin Media services. We have cancelled your order and you will not be billed. If you made an advanced payment a refund will be issued following your telephone conversation with the team.

Phoned customer service again last night and they were rude and no recollection on the system of having contact with me. I had to email the mail received back to them and was then told that I will have to give another 30 days notice as the email is not a cancellation of my contract but an order. What order are they referring to as we did not upgrade or receive anything from them.

Please help as I am not happy with paying an extra month when I cancelled in December. Will be leaving Virgin to another provider as their service support is unprofessional. How do I escalate complaints?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellatino complaint

Hi LL3, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am really sorry to hear you've been having some problems with the disconnection your account.  Have the deal been able to deal with your complaint since your post? If not please pop back on here and we will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos