cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling contract

n0name
Joining in

Today I was trying to reach someone from VM team on the phone, about canceling my broadband. It took me more than an hour of listening music and I they simply hung up without answering. I don't believe that nobody couldn't answer the phone within an hour. I'm wondering now, if I call tomorrow again about upgrading my package, I think they will answer in less than 10 minutes. Been a customer for over four years now, not saying that price doubled during this time but broadband issues that are happening lately makes me angry. Also you guy are "great" with your marketing calls. Remember last year I received a call from VM and what operator said shocked me "we registered heavy video ABUSE, would you like to upgrade your 200mb broadband to something better?"

I saw many posts about similar problem, so it's a common issue, should I write a letter to HQ, will it be quicker to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @n0name, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've had issues getting through to our Customer Relations team.  Normally the best time to call is as close to 8:00am as conveniently possible.  As you've raised dissatisfaction, I would like to help you raise complaint. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R