Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelation

Hi I joined Virgin media a month ago, and I still waiting for my services to be connected. I had two engineers yesterday trying to pull the fibre optic cable to the new property which I moved in to, they couldnt connect the cable there is a obstruction under the pavement. They said that Virgin media will have to ask the Council for permit to dig the pavement. My status say that I will still be connected in 3 days time but how? I cant check anything with virgin because all call centres are closed. I cant even cancel the services. I know for sure virgin will not connect me there is two houses on street waiting for virgin so they will not waste money on connecting them. Or if they will will it take months? Please help how to get in touch with virgin or how to cancel? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelation

Hello

If permission is needed from the council that can take 6 weeks or more.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelation

Tank you

0 Kudos