Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelation letter

Hi there,

I just send a letter of cancelation to the following adress as instruction and below are the information to identify my letter.

Customer Services Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ
[REMOVED]

捕获.PNG

It also says email recieved and I also send my account information and signature together in the mail, however I recieve no reply yet and my contract have not been cancelled, I wonder if there's anything wrong. Please help me someone.

Thanks a lot.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelation letter

to cancel contract need to give 30 days notification, "- If you want us to stop providing the services at the end of your minimum period you will need to give us at least 30 days’ notice as set out in Section N of the agreement." https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services

i'm sure the mail coming in is getting hammered just like the contact centres, the forum staff should reply in a day or so, but there is quite a wait to get reply at the moment

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelation letter

Hi Tony23

Thanks for using the forums to get your cancellation issue looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration and that you are wanting to leave us. I can see you've got the former address of our postal depot, this has now been moved to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA. 

I am sorry that we can't process cancellations here on the forums, but I wish you luck in your future endeavors!

Thanks,

Megan_L 

0 Kudos