Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

CancelLation

I canceled my broadband last month and my account is in credit off 30 pound when will i recive this payment

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: CancelLation

DDB3748C-4DC4-4227-B634-80D42B88B11C.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How did you cancel? Been trying for few days now, calling on the phone and no luck

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mikec715

Thanks for posting on the forum in regards to your cancellation issues. Although we aren't able to do this from here you can call 150 from a Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1 then option 4 to speak to the contracts team.

Failing that, if you text us your request for free on 07533 051 809 ^ between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help. 

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Don't even bother the text service.    I did it over a few days to be told you can only cancle via phone.    I called 150 option 1,1,4,4. And got picked up no waiting.   Has to listen to the silly offers before they let me cancle.   Cancled and got a call with a ok offer the next day. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry you were advised that Swf, that isn't the case and we should be able to put you through to the team who can arrange the cancellation.

Glad to hear you were eventually able to speak to someone and they have been able to offer you a deal acceptable to you.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How sorry are you really? 

Should I pm you my info so you can add a credit to my acount. Or are you not really sorry and just pretending virgin give a monkeys?      Mate v lie freely to people all the time it's ridiculous the lies iv had and seen on here. Totally scum company.    Iv I lied I'd get the boot 

0 Kudos