Menu
makvm
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancel the account on 31st Jan

Spend an hour to get someone on call to place request for my account cancellation. 2 people picked the line after long and again the call was transferred. Highly frustrating and finally hanged up. If anyone from Virgin media team monitor this is the worse and pathetic service you are giving to your customers. please improve. Highly disappointiing to see that you don't allow cancellation requests online or through IVR.

Cancel my account [REMOVED] starting 31st Jan as I am moving out of country. Not thankful for your services with amount you charge.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel the account on 31st Jan

You cannot make a valid cancellation on line or using this Forum. You need to speak to VM. Or use the messaging service

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Or you can write to VM here

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

use "signed for" delivery

If you do none of these things VM will just chalk up a debt against you and pursue you for it as and when they can. And you have to give 30 days notice under your contract. That's what you agreed to when you signed up. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos