Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancel engineer appointment

I'm trying to cancel an engineer appointment and website keeps sending me round in circles. I've tried phoning too but it just ended my call. Can anyone help please?

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel engineer appointment

Hi Helena5,

You should be able to cancel the appointment by signing into My Virgin Media at the top of the page and clicking on My Account then Order Tracking.

VM should also send you a text message to confirm the appointment, both the day before and on the day of the appointment, and you can reply cancel back to that

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The appointment isn't showing when I sign in unfortunately.  There's nothing under my orders either. 

Yesterday there was a box saying engineer appointment although when I clicked on it it said I didn't have an appointment .

I need to go out tomorrow afternoon and I don't want to be charged if they turn up and I'm not in. 

Thanks for trying to help 

Helena 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Helena5

Sorry that you haven't been able to delete your appointment. I've had a look to see about cancelling it, but there is no appointment listed. Were you advised or received any emails/SMS of an appointment?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I phoned on Saturday re a fault and they couldn't fix it remotely. They said it was a fault outside the house and they'd send engineer today. 

I now need to babysit my granddaughters so can't be here but the fault has fixed itself. 

Thanks for looking at this for me.

Helena 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for the reply, Helena. 

The appointment might have cancelled as the fault fixed itself, however I'm not seeing an appointment. Glad things have been sorted.

Thanks,

Corey C