cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

Jcardow
Joining in

Just had a bad experience with virgin staff trying to cancel my broadband contract. In short they refused to end my contract. I have submitted a formal complaint to OFCOM and cancelled my standing order. In process of using review sites to advise others. Its a shame because lost a good customer. I have been with Virgin for 5 years.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jcardow wrote:

In short they refused to end my contract.

What reason was given?

Ofcom only handle individual complaints for statistical purposes, not for any action to be taken.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Jcardow, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear there is a package issues.

Unforarelty we wouldn't cancel contracts here on the forum.

I have also taken a look and I can see you've spoke to the team since posting this, did they manage to get this resolved for you? 

What is the reason they are refusing to cancel this?

If you wish to give your 30 days’ notice you can do it  by just sending a text with a description of the cancellation to 07533 051809 this will go into a queue, or you can send a letter to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA, please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?