Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancel contract

Hi there, I've been on hold for an hour to call centre and have had to give up. Id like to cancel my contract as the broadband is poor in my sons room and the price will double soon per month. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel contract

Hello

With regards to cancellations I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do you mean the wifi connection is poor?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Danielle2206,

The best method is phoning. You can call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, (thinking of leaving us option) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues -  You can also negotiate a new contract with this team and discuss the broadband connection with them.

It sounds like your son is using wifi to connect to the internet, the tech guru's in this forum can offer advice to help you improve the connection

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or write to VM to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos