cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel and change package complaint

markc612
Joining in

The story so far:-

I called customer services to either cancel my services or come to a compromise on price due to affordability rising from 85.00 to 146.00 I was offered a retention deal from maxit TV to mega TV bundle and was told it's exactly the same channels just rebranded for a new price of 98.25. I agree I then find TNT is no longer there (it was previously) I was advised by another customer Agent this is now a chargeable set of channels. Long Story short I agree to pay 108.50 which would give me back TNT sky cinema HD etc extra call on the landline. During the offer the agent could not do the changes to my package. He will transfer me to the retention team again, Okay. It reaches 9pm and I get cut off. Great. I call again this Morning to be told the same package quoted the evening before will now be 116.00 I have had to cancel using the cooling off period, This is a pathetic service and completely devoid of customer care. I have been with Virgin quite a while now and have never had cause for real complaint. On this occasion I felt the need to reach out here for some help. 3 days chasing and calling and back to square one.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BillBudd
Superfast

This is no help but if it is any consolation something like that happened to me.  Negotiated new deal with agent on the basis of"no changes", then later found out I'd lost Netflix.  Not a problem as I don't use Netflix much anyway, but it irritated me no end.

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello markc612.

Thanks for reaching out to us on our community.

We are very sorry to hear about the issues with re contracting and contradicting prices.

Sadly from here we are unable to help with package queries. 

The best bet is to use the contact details here.

We also have a WhatsApp team available on +447305 327 112  if you didn't want to call us.

Please let us know how you get on.

Gareth_L

BillBudd
Superfast

This is no help but if it is any consolation something like that happened to me.  Negotiated new deal with agent on the basis of"no changes", then later found out I'd lost Netflix.  Not a problem as I don't use Netflix much anyway, but it irritated me no end.

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.

Thanks Gareth.

I have run around so many numbers I will have to get back in touch just not now I have spent so much time chasing around. 

We can appreciate you need a breather markc612.

Gareth_L