Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancel account

I have moved house and have been trying to cancel my account but can’t get through on the phone. Can you help me to cancel it plz 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancel account

Hi,

Im sorry to see you are having issues cancelling your account.

May I ask if you're trying to cancel your account because our services are unavailable at your new property or because of some other reason?

You could try using our live web chat service: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/live-chat

Or due to the current situation there is a text message only service available via: 07533051809, Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Andrew_M

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!
------------------------------------------------
Want an easy £50 Off your bill by referring someone to Virgin? Send the following text to 80011:
1st line - RAF
2nd line - Your Account Number
3rd line - Name of person your referring
4th line- Their Contact Number
5th line - 47758 Andrew
We will do the rest!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The service is not available in my new address. Live chat doesn’t seem to be working 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The service isn’t available at my new address and live chat isn’t working 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Debm66,

Please send a message to our team on 0753 305 1809 or via our messaging service using this link https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint and clicking the link in the 'Message us your issue' section and the team will be able to look into this further for you. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos