Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancel Sky Cinema

Haven't watched it once so seems sensible to cancel. Can't cancel anywhere on the app, keep getting told to call in. Obviously it's not urgent so don't want to stop people with more pressing issues getting through!

Was told by one live chat agent to visit the 'Pause your Sky Sports package' page but there's no option to select cinema.

Pretty fed up with Virgin being perpetually useless at doing things or giving a coherent message - any suggestions how I can cancel?!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel Sky Cinema

You’re generously allowed to pause Sky Sports because there’s no live sport.

Sky Cinema is a different proposition as the films are still available.

It would be sensible to cancel it if you don’t watch it, assuming it’s not a necessary component of your bundle. Why else would you contract for it if you don’t use it?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fully understand the Sky sports deal, only mentioned it because that was where I was directed by a VM agent.

My question wasn't should I cancel it, it was how do I cancel it without calling customer services, or if this is even possible...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You have to phone to cancel anything or perhaps use the text service that’s advised on the majority of threads these days.

In either case, wait times are understandably long.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos