forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
leemonjazz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancel Services, no one answers!!

Having a nightmare! I need to cancel my services but no one around to answer my calls.

I've called oe tried maybe 12 to 18 times over 3 weeks at various times. Most calls ranging up to 45 mins even 1 hr and 18 mins.

I need help. I need to cancel my services. I am not in contract either. I have also sent a recorded letter to the head office and as yet, nothing.

I'm utterly disgusted and exhausted. Of course you can upgrade online no problem, downgrade or leave no chance.

I know they want you on the phone to teust and sway your thought process. Its called sales retention!

Can someone with any ounce of understanding, decency or with a heart or linked to Virgin directly just assist me.

I appreciate Covid affects call centre staff numbers, but this is not acceptable, frustrating and the options and functionslity of VM web site is shocking  front loaded towards sales and not towards existing customers. I would have stayed a customer if someone had answered.

Help would be most appreciated, apart from telling to kerp on phoning? No chance!

Thank you.

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel Services, no one answers!!

best time to call is early at 8am. or cancel by post

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Shafreya
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel Services, no one answers!!

If you’ve cancelled by post, recorded letter as you say, your 30 day notice period begins from the day it was signed for.

You may not hear anything for a bit till it’s got through to.

0 Kudos