DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancel Order

Hello

Please  remove the order number in your post as this is personal information as should not be posted in an open forum, as well as being against forum rules.

With regards to cancellation I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

shameela
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They have not been even responding to texts on that number. They appear to have abandoned any attempt at customer service using the virus as an excuse. We are six months into this pandemic! Customer service was bad enough before at Virgin media. It is now non-existent.

0 Kudos
shameela
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This time I at least got a text bot on that number but the text bot can not find the order so I am no further forward. What a complete shambles this company is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi shameela

Sorry you're having issues getting through to speak to our contact centres.  I am going to drop you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos