Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancel New Upgrade

Hi I recently received an offer to upgrade my account to the Bigger Oomph Bundle with Mobile Sims included, to which I accepted. However, after more careful consideration I decided to change my mind and just keep my previous package. I called back 24hrs later to cancel the new arrangement and revert back to my previous contract and bundle, just the Bigger Bundle (Full House) with Maxit TV inc discounts. Unfortunately, this coincidently was also the same time my new bill was generated, so my new bill reflects the new (cancelled) contract and Oomph Bundle with price increases. Although I called back within 24hrs to change my mind and cancel this new arrangement, my contract has not been changed back and I am still been billed for the higher price of the cancelled Oomph Bundle with Mobile Sims. I have tried calling back 5 or 6 times now, but I just get passed about to different departments, pillar to post, with no satisfactory resolution to this matter. Please advise.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel New Upgrade

Well I assumed, with all their stores and call centres closed, that VM customer service assistants would be monitoring these forums so to resolve issues. I was wrong.
Sky's black friday sale offer is becoming more enticing by the hour now...tick tock.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel New Upgrade

Hi Fox35,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry for the delay in responding to you and that you've not had very much help with this change of contract. I will be more than happy to help you with this.

Can you tell me more about the packages you've got currently and which package you want to revert back to please? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos