Menu
ALEX12423612453
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancel Contract

I would like to cancel my contract, if any member of the team can help me please. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel Contract

Cancellation of contracts isn't something that can be done online or via this forum.

The quickest way will be to call in. 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, and choose the "thinking of leaving" options.

You can also write a letter if you really don't want to call.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello @ALEX12423612453.

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that you are wanting to cancel with us.

Please can you tell me the reason for this? Is there anything we can do to avoid this?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ALEX12423612453
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My 12 months of £28 per month ended, I ddin’t get any reminder and I’ve got charged £45.50 this month so I’m not happy at all. I want to cancel my contract, thanks.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just by means of advice then... let's spin that around a second... bear with me here....

Your package standard price is £45/month, you had a discount of £17/month which has now expired. Your monthly bills all include reference to all discounts & promotions that are active on your account, and their expiry date.

You might also find that the package you were on is potentially outdated for the combination of services you have, and a newer one is available. I'd recommend spending 5-10 minutes playing with the bundle builder to get an idea of standard pricing for the package you'd like. Then consider whether you'd be willing to re-contract for 18months in exchange for a small discount on that price.

If you're not - then start pricing up alternative suppliers, call into give 30days notice, and make sure that your new provider is installed & working before VM disconnect you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us ALEX12423612453,

Any discounts and promotions you have would be listed on your bill each month, along with the dates they end.

Cancellation requests aren't something we can do via the community, however you can speak to us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 or text us on +7753 305 1809 and we'll be happy to take a look at the package. 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos