Menu
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel Contract

Not missing the point, you say you will win in court. I'm saying it will take a long time, if they ever do, for the debt collection agency to take you to court for a few hundred quid. In the meantime you will have the blackmark on your credit file.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

From the Virgin Media Terms and Conditions: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services

N. Other ways to end this agreement

1. In addition to your rights to cancel during the cooling off period, either you or we may end this agreement at any time (including during or at the end of any minimum period) by giving the other 30 days’ notice.  You can provide notice and end this agreement under this provision by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts.  Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary); or

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

Use a recorded/registered delivery service which provides proof of delivery/receipt of your communication.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

No, seriously, you are missing the point.   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Exactly, what do you know so why do you care 

0 Kudos