Menu
Amanda8623
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancel Conract Impossible

Please can someone help. I have been calling 150 and the 03454541111 number which say bare with us some call centres are closed. Then when I select the 'I want to leave' option, it then changes the message to all our call centres are closed!! It tells me to go online. I go to cancel page, read all that and it tells me I can only call. I speak to live chat bot which tells me to call. I have called numerous times of day. I work for electricity company in call centre and our offices are closed but we're working from home. Surely a telecoms company can sort their staff for home working.

I basically need an email address to give Virgin 30 days notice, then I am cancelling my direct debit. Can anyone please help x

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel Conract Impossible

Virgin Media do indeed have many staff working from home, C/S included.

In terms of cancellation, section N of the the T&Cs cover this as well as anything:

In addition to your rights to cancel during the cooling off period, either you or we may end this agreement at any time (including during or at the end of any minimum period) by giving the other 30 days’ notice.  You can provide notice and end this agreement under this provision by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts.  Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary); or

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

Cancelling your direct debit will not serve to cancel your contract.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Amanda8623
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts,

Thanks for the reply. I tried calling numerous times but I get cut off and told no one there to deal with my call as all call centres are closed (when I select the "Im leaving" option) I shouldn't have to wrote an old fashion letter to a telecommunications company to cancel my contract. I have raised a complaint via their website complaint option asking them to cancel in 30 days, so that should do the job 🙂

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Amanda8623

I am sorry you wish to cancel.

You'll need to call us on 150 // 0345 454 1111 or write to us here - Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos