cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t view contract with new interface

SamD1890
On our wavelength

There’a no where on the Virgin media app to view contract or on their new website interface. 

I want the old website interface, the new one is terrible and can’t view my package at all or contract. I changed my contract and would like to view and see the cost and time frame etc. can someone help from Virgin media mods? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi SamD1890, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue viewing your contract. If you have recently changed this then it's likely taking some time to update. You would have been emailed a copy of the contract when you accepted the new deal. Have you received this to view in the meantime?

If not, we can certainly get it resent to you but will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @SamD1890 

Open a web browser and sign into /my-virgin-media  at the top of the page.

On the right hand side of the screen that opens are links to view your bills and contract.

View contractView contract

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Can’t see the view contract for me. 

Hi SamD1890, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue viewing your contract. If you have recently changed this then it's likely taking some time to update. You would have been emailed a copy of the contract when you accepted the new deal. Have you received this to view in the meantime?

If not, we can certainly get it resent to you but will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

SamD1890
On our wavelength

Yeah, I changed my package as was approaching end of contract. Thanks for message, I’ll check it out now. 

SamD1890
On our wavelength

Just as an update to our readers… Kath the moderator was very helpful, checked my contract and showed it me in detail. Very helpful.

matiushu
On our wavelength

Hi,

I think I have the same issue.

I renewed my contract on 27/5/2022 and then updated it in June 2022 during the cool off period. However I cannot see the updated contract in my virgin media or the virgin media app on my phone. It only allows me to download the old contract from 27/5/2022

I have tried re-installing the virgin media app on my phone and logged off / on to the virgin media login without success.

I called virgin media customer services at least 4-5 times now. They can see the updated contract on their side but I still see the old contract in the app or web login. They have pressed something to email me the contract which they tell me will take 24 hours before I get it. So far every email that has arrived only has the old contract of 27th May 2022. I asked the last customer rep to raise a complaint for me which she did but was not willing to give me the reference number. I cannot see the complaint under "track my complaint"

Hoping a forum team member can help me with this as I am not sure where to turn because the customer rep team doesn't seem to have a clue. 

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @matiushu, and I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty viewing your new contract.

Check our the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn