Menu
1987G
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't view bills or change service

I am being billed regularly as my bank statement tells me but I've not been able to access online bills or account due to it saying I'm a secondary account but I'm the only account. 1 person tried to help, said they would phone back, was ignored...

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't view bills or change service

Hi 1987G,

Thanks for your post and welcome. 

I'm sorry that you're having problems logging in to your online account as it's saying you're not the main account holder.

I know it's been a while since you posted, but If you're still getting this error, can you please pop me a private message so I can take a closer look? 

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @1987G,

Thanks for your message via PM. Really glad to hear you're now able to access you online account. Now you've got access with the new email address, you shouldn't have to worry about logging in and out again as you now shouldn't have any problems.

If you do need help with anything else just give me a shout from here and I'll be more than happy to help.

Beth

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 1987G,

Thanks for your message via PM, I'm sorry that you're having issues accessing your email account.

I have been unable to re enable the account from my end, so I have raised this issue with our IT team to be fixed under the reference: P010180252.

Once I have heard back from our IT team to say the issue has been resolved, I will pop back here to let you know and we can go from there.

Thanks again for all your patience.

Beth

0 Kudos