cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t verify email account

Hammond0202
Joining in

My “credentials” need updating but the email registered is an old one and now I can’t access the verification code to reset the password. How do I go about amending the old email address? Does anyone know please? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Hammond0202,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I will be able to go about getting this sorted through for you, for me to get this raised through correctly I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Hammond0202,

Thanks for joining me in that private message, glad we could go about fixing your email issues, if you do have anything further that you need, please do reach back out.

Joe

Hi, for my online Virgin/02 account I’m also unable to verify my email. This has gone on for over a year. Ironically I could verify for this service easily 

Hi kr762245,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues with your online account due to being unable to verify your Email, is this for My 02 or the Virgin Media Online Account?

Regards

Paul. 

Hi Paul, it’s for my Virgin media online account.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming, kr762245.

So we can look into this further for you, I'm going to send you a private message. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ