Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't upgrade package online.

I just keep getting an error saying it can't be done online, does anybody know a workaround? I would phone but I hate being put on hold for a couple hours, so I'd rather not phone unless I absolutely have to. I'd rather get around this error to be honest.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't upgrade package online.

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum. See here for more info https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had seen other people having similar issues and Virgin staff offered to resolve via DMs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anushkeen, we are sorry to hear that you cannot upgrade the package online. Can you text us on the number provided and we will look at the package for you.  ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I texted the number and haven't heard anything back.

0 Kudos