Menu
moogywara
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't upgrade or downgrade via site

I would like to change my package using the website, so i logged into myvirginmedia, went to my account, clicked on upgrade your broadband and this is what i see.

Capture.PNG

I also tried clicking on the banner "something extra,? see upgrades and offers", and that takes me to the same page as above.

What's going on.

0 Kudos
moogywara
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

post disappeared and my reply removed

I submitted a post concerning the vm website and how i could not upgrade my package from there. This was a few hours ago.

I also received a reply to a previous post and i replied with " arigato gozaimas"  (thank you very much),  and this was also removed.  Can you explain what has happened to them

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: post disappeared and my reply removed

they would have gotten caught in the spam filter. they will show up once approved by the mods
0 Kudos
bikerz
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't upgrade or downgrade via site

was the same 3 days...

use text service - 07533 051 809

they will respond, if not straight away, bit later, but they will - if you want upgrade, they will action it as normal - if you want downgrade or cancel, they will try to give you better deal on current package, then to say they can't downgrade if you still insist on it - they will transfer you to 'customer relations and retentions' team. another wait, but they will come back to you 100%, just like they did to me this morning and gave me cracking deal, so wait was worth it in the end

if you are sure to downgrade or cancel - ask straight away to be transferred to customer relations and retentions team, as said you will wait a bit, but they will answer eventually.

0 Kudos