Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign up for my virgin media

I have been trying to set up a my virgin media account for months, but when I go to the register page and put in the details, nothing happens. The page just reloads with all my info but no message and no account registered. Can someone help me sort this as I really need access. 

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign up for my virgin media

Sorry about this @Elvid22

Have you tried an alternative browser? Have you removed any pop up blocker to see if that works at all? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there.

Same problem here. I have tried for almost 4 months now and still I am not able to create an account. It keeps on showing me the same sign up page and sometimes redirects me to an error page. I have tried different browsers, different laptops, the app, mobile phones, tablet. I have also tried with mobile data and another wifi connection. Ad blocker is deactivated.

I have contacted customer service through message and nobody ever called me back. I also tried to call the customer service but no luck.

Anybody has a possible solution to this problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried calling the Sales Team?  0800 052 0422

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Yes I've tried both these things and neither work, nothing happens 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Yes I have tried both of these things and neither have worked. It still doesn't change the page. I'm not able to do anything with my account without this access and I really need to get it sorted 

cheers

0 Kudos